Osprey Cove is a gated community with 86 homes located off Gomez Road in Hobe Sound just north of Bridge Road. Lakefront and non-lakefront homes are available. Most homes were built after 2000 and feature Mediterranean design, 3 or more bedrooms and pools. Some properties include boat slips. In 2017 there were 8 public sales, price range $755,000- $575,000. Community amenities include:
- clubhouse with fitness center, kitchen, meeting rooms, outside Tiki hut
- heated pool
- tennis court
- boardwalk through mangroves
- kayak racks and launch area
- access to the intracoastal waterway
- Osprey Cove Yacht Club Marina with 30 individually owned boat slips, for rent or purchase
Osprey Cove is less than 2 miles from the Hobe Sound Beach on Jupiter Island and a boat ramp at Jimmy Graham Park.
A one time capital contribution to the Osprey Cove HOA required at closing. Annual mandatory HOA dues approximately $2,400. Separate Osprey Cove Yacht Club Marina Association membership required to purchase a boat slip. The Osprey Cove Marina Association fee is $225 per quarter.
Here are the newest Osprey Cove property listings.
[optima_express_toppicks id=”432133″ sortBy=”pd” header=”true” includeMap=”true”]